Before you make a decision about your Managed IT services, ask yourself – do you really know what you’re getting?
No matter type of work you’re involved in, at some point, you need modern technology to make it happen.
Whether that calls for a complex network of servers and other hardware, or a simple desktop set up and mobile connectivity, in either case, you need technology that works.
That’s why it’s essential that you find the right Managed IT Services. The best set of services and technology support will minimise downtime, increase productivity, and ensure that you can always function at your absolute best.
Unfortunately, it can be so difficult to research potential options before making a decision in today’s business world.
Whether you’re just looking for your next smartphone or researching an IT company to partner with, more often than not you can get overwhelmed by the marketing and sales strategies at play.
What Are The Top Questions To Ask When Selecting Managed IT Services?
While it may seem easier to simply go with the first Managed IT Services company you look up on Google, or whichever offers the lowest rates – that’s not going to help you succeed. As with any other business decision you make, it should be well-informed, and based on proper research.
All that depends on finding the right IT company, which you can’t do if you only have their marketing materials to consult – so what questions should you be asking, and who should you be talking to?
- Are They Familiar With The Technology You Use? You don’t want to miss out on the latest and greatest in IT innovations. The IT services company will be able to give you the advantages that come with the most recent applications of the solutions you already rely on. Specific applications and services, when properly implemented and supported, will allow you to do what you need to in a more productive and efficient manner.
- Will They Actively Prevent Problems? The whole point of Managed IT Services is that you have someone else to handle network and computer problems. As with all service providers, some are just better at their jobs than others. Make sure your IT services provider of choice believes in staying proactive. You need a company that will stay on top of all the latest threats so that you don’t have to worry about them. It’s important for your Managed IT services to ensure your computers are ready for whatever may come.
- What Services Do They Offer? This is a big part of finding the right Managed IT Services – some will only offer standard maintenance and monitoring, and some will offer a lot more. Possibly at a comparable rate, or even at the same price.
Truly comprehensive Managed IT Services should include:
- Proactive IT Infrastructure
- Comprehensive Security Solutions
- Managed Backups
- Cloud-Based Technologies such as AWS and Microsoft Azure
- And more!
Bottom line? You know you’ve chosen the right Managed IT Services when you’re confident that every concern you have about technology is being taken care of.
Sound too good to be true? Steadfast Solutions has what you’re looking for.
Get in touch with us at 1300 739 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out just how comprehensive our Managed IT Services really are.